Join Team Rideauwood for the 2022 Ottawa Race Weekend!
In-person or virtually, fundraise with us to support people struggling with problematic substance use, behavioural addictions and related mental health issues.
Have fun and enjoy fitness by walking or running 2 km, 5 km, 10 km,
a half marathon or a marathon between May 1-31, 2022.
- If you choose the virtual option, you can complete your race on your own terms – any day and at any location during the month of May.
- If you choose the in-person option, you’ll race with other participants in Ottawa’s downtown on May 28th or 29th. (If the registration block you would like to race in is sold out, connect with us. We’ll work with Ottawa Race Weekend to register you.)
How to Register
1) Register for the race of your choice by clicking here.
2) Join the team by selecting ‘I’d like to join an existing fundraising team’ during the registration process. You will be prompted to select a team. Choose ‘Rideauwood Addiction and Family Services’.
3) Start fundraising by setting up your personal fundraising page for success and sharing your story with family and friends by email and social media. In the team member toolkit, you’ll find all the help you need to put the fun in fundraising!
How to Make a Donation
For more information, please contact:
Catini St. Pierre, Manager of Fund Development and Communications
613-724-4881 x 210